Growth Marketing Analyst, Games
Your mission is to help drive key product insights that will ensure the success of our portfolio of mobile games. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing data to improve all aspects of free-to-play games. Their ideal candidate is an avid gamer and SQL wizard, with a love for analytics and the mobile gaming industry.
- Develop a strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis and forecasting LTV to support business decision-making and improve understanding of their product and marketing performance.
- Deep dive into customer behavior and trends, generating insights that can lead to customer growth in areas of user acquisition, engagement, churn, and retargeting across the portfolio.
- Work on key analysis including cross promotional campaigns, ad impact modeling, CRM program uplift, ASO and K-Factor, cross platform (web to mobile) multi-channel lift attribution, etc..
- Based on analytical results, communicate new insights and work across Marketing, Product and Analytics to provide recommendations.
- Analyze performance changes and provide insights into the driving factors of such changes.
- Troubleshoot data quality issues and work with product managers, producers, internal developers, and external game developers to reach solutions.
- Quantitative degree or equivalent experience (Engineering, Math, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, etc.).
- 2+ years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for a technology or gaming company.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and proficiency in Tableau, Periscope or similar.
- Strong working understanding of statistics and basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and ambitious.
- Seeking a long-term career in mobile gaming analysis, design, or production.
- Strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Computer science coursework or programming/scripting experience is a plus.
- Statistics, data modeling, machine learning, or data mining coursework/experience is a plus.
- Some experience with R, Python or scripting is a plus.
- Love of gaming and strong interest in game analytics.
- Analytical Foundation: Examining problems, situations, opportunities, and data to identify causes, key factors, and potential outcomes with the desire to improve overall business results.
- Marketing Acumen: Has a basic understanding of competitive products and services within the marketplace. Using market and industry data to understand and improve business results through marketing analysis; understanding of major industry trends to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics.
- Stellar Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of written and oral media to both internal and external parties, in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message, while maintaining positive relationships.
- Leadership: Inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and its importance to the organization. Ability to make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations in a timely manner. Reaches understanding by seeking input from others. Proactively engages and asks questions in meetings and calls