Mobile Game Marketing Specialist - Paid User Acquisition
Peoplefun is seeking a Mobile Game Marketing Specialist to oversee planning and execution of global paid customer acquisition programs. The candidate should have experience in digital performance marketing including: paid user acquisition, digital campaign deployment and optimization, marketing analytics, attribution, creative direction and reporting. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, teamwork, and knowledge sharing, then peoplefun is the right company for you.
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Assist in design and development of business intelligence tools for UA
- Data Analysis (Identifying trends, opportunities, discrepancies)
- Manage advertising inventory and maintain near 100% fill rate, balancing direct, indirect, and house campaigns
- Proactive price optimization of mobile ad networks
- A/B formats, frequencies and other integration strategies to maximize advertising LTVs
- Forecast advertising impressions and eCPMs
- Build on relationships with vendors to drive incremental revenue and get informed on the latest tech innovation in the space
- Benchmark performance and communicate KPIs to stakeholders
- ·Maintain a quality advertising experience across all mobile inventory
- Manage ROAS per specific channels of traffic including: rewarded video, incentivized video, owned inventory, programmatic inventory, affiliate inventory
- Analyze daily performance to execute the most effective user acquisition plan
- ·Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels
- Drive mobile installs to existing user base to improve user retention and LTV
- Own and present key performance metrics including ROAS and internal KPI targets on acquisition marketing to senior leadership
- ·Improve our understanding of campaign effectiveness and holistic mobile acquisition strategies using in-house systems and third-party data tools such as Appsflyer.
- Manage a 20+ million-dollar user acquisition marketing budget
- Keep up with industry best practices for ad monetization and advise product team on effective and emerging ad units
- 4+ years of experience in paid user acquisition, digital marketing and/or mobile campaign management.
- High familiarity with online social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and emerging social platforms) and user acquisition channels.
- The ability to develop strategies and media plans, as well as quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness metrics of social media marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of ROAS-based campaign management.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Familiarity with Appsflyer and Soomla.
- Ability to adapt and manage change.
- Reliability, ability to work under tight deadlines.
Peoplefun is the creator of the #1 mobile word game, Wordscapes. Founded in 2011, peoplefun is a small, rapidly growing Dallas, Tx-based game studio where development teams thrive on creativity, rapid prototyping, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to bring delight to everyday life.