- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Collaborate with different teams members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Data Analysis (Identifying trends, opportunities, discrepancies)
- Manage advertising inventory and maintain near 100% fill rate, balancing direct, indirect, and house campaigns
- Proactive price optimization of mobile ad networks
- A/B formats, frequencies and other integration strategies to maximize advertising LTVs
- Forecast advertising impressions and eCPMs
- Keep up with industry best practices for ad monetization and advise product team on effective and emerging ad units
- Build on relationships with vendors to drive incremental revenue and get informed on the latest tech innovation in the space
- Benchmark performance and communicate KPIs to stakeholders
- Identify candidates for direct deals and work with Sales team to deliver sales pitches
- Maintain a quality advertising experience across all mobile inventory
- Troubleshoot ad network integrations, find and solve issues by corresponding with internal tech teams and the client partners.
- Experience in mobile user acquisition and ad buying analysis experience
- Highly analytical and technical: Understands components of ad calls across various channels
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data and present it in reports
- Be able to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
- Willingness to self-teach third party ad systems such as ad servers, DSPs, and analytics tools
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- Understanding of advertising monetization, pricing/yield management and game analytics.
- Demonstrable success of monetizing free products through advertising and cross promotion tools on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Deep knowledge of mediation software like Fyber, Supersonic, AdMob and MoPub. Extensive contacts with mobile advertising networks.
- Familiarity with the economics of user acquisition and performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and a love for finding patterns and actionable conclusions in key metrics data